Rig Welding Services
Bula Enterprises Ltd. Welding division is a full services crew of Rig Welders taht are specialized in SMAW, FCAW, GTAW and GMAW process that is associated with the Oil/Gas and Mining Industry. Pipe strain and final weld up of piping is attained efficiently with our welders working in conjunction with our millwrights giving added value to the project.
We are certified in the following:
- CSA Standard W47.1
- CSA Standard W59
Bula Rig Welders come experienced in the following Welding services including but no limited to:
- Pile Caps - Splicing piles and I Beam, cutting and setting plates, welding caps
- Pipeline - Small inch to Big inch pipe replacement, pipe repair, facility installation
- Plant builds - Fabrication and erection
- Shutdowns - Maximizing resources, preventing unnecessary costs, retaining control and staying on schedule
- Heavy Equipment repair - Hard facing of shovels/buckets, bucket refurbishment, ice lugging and fixing broken/worn components
- All documentation and inspections with QA/QC checks for final turn over to client
- Level 1 adn 2 QA/QC available
From our Welding Team Management to our Rig Welding Sub Contractors our commitment to Safety and service includes our entire crew. Our performance on all Welding projects is continually monitored, measured and improved to follow the rigorous standard we hold ourselves to.
Our Goal is to be the number 1 provider of all Rig Welding Services and to continually increase our capacity and range of Rig Welding Services.